Duplicate Email Remover is powerful and flexible tool intended for search and processing of duplicated mail messages in Microsoft Outlook folders. DER process both email messages and posts in mail-type Microsoft Outlook folders. To remove contacts, notes, tasks, journal and calendar items, try another our product — Duplicates Remover for Outlook.
You can use DER to find mail message copies both in one folder and in different folders. A duplicate message found could be:
- marked with flag
- copied to any folder you choose
- moved to any folder you choose
So, you can easily test add-in and preview messages to delete.
Priority system in add-in is used when you search duplicates across several folders. Using the priority system, you can specify, for example, that of the two identical messages stored in the folders “Important Letters” and “Temporary Folder”, it is the message from the temporary folder that should be considered duplicate and needs to be deleted (marked, moved).
Duplicate Email Remover is fully compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server and may be used to process public folders on server. Also, if you have the permission to connect to mailboxes of other users, you can process mailboxes of other users as well, as your own mailbox.
Features of message comparision
- Text of a mail message or post stored in Microsoft Outlook base may be in one of the following formats: HTML, RTF, plain text (see help for more details). When DER compares mail message texts, it gives preference to the Plain Text format. This format is chosen as the most versatile one. The RTF and HTML format are only used if a message or post cannot be presented in the Plain Text format. While comparing message or post texts, DER ignores spaces, hyphens and tab symbols since they carry no additional information.
- When DER compares internet headers of message, it ignores the information about message service sites and the time of message transmission through those services. This is because the same message transmitted through different services will have different heading, but it won’t contain any additional information.
- One or more files can be attached to a mail message or post. DER compares both names and contents of attached files.
- Any message has two important parameters: sending date and time and receiving date and time. Date and time of mail message receiving cannot be used as message comparing criterion, as one and the same message may received in different time. That’s why only sending date and time are compared. With posts, the posting time is used for comparing.
In future versions
- Selection of message fields to compare (for advanced users)
Trial version of Duplicate Email Remover is fully functional, but there are two limitations:
- the add-in finds all duplicates but removes only 10 of it per one task
- the free trial usage period is 30 days
You can order the fully licensed version over the Internet with any major credit card, bank-transfer or wire Paypal.
|Single user license||€28,50|
|100-Users license *||€1428|
All prices inculde 19% german Tax.