Add-in Send Personally (SPE) is designed to send messages to a great number of recipients via Microsoft Outlook 2000/XP/2003. Add-in offers an alternative method of sending messages from Outlook, separate message being created for each recipient. The final recipient will get no information about the other recipients. Moreover, he/she will see only his/her name and address in the "To" field, as if the message was sent only to him/her.
The main problem with sending messages through Outlook is that Outlook shows all the recipients in the message heading. If the recipient list is relatively small, this doesn't result in any considerable inconvenience. However, if a message is sent to hundreds of recipients, its heading size might many times exceed the size of the message text and all attachments thereto.
Send Personally offers an easy solution for the problem. And you won't need to perform any additional actions. The only thing you will have to do is to press the button "Send Personally" instead of the standard "Send" button (you will find it next to the latter).
With Send Personally, no special setup procedures are needed: it is ready to use right upon installation.
- You can use macros (special expressions automatically replaced by recipient's personal data when sending a message) in message text. Using the macros, you can insert recipient's name, e-mail address, as well as the name of Outlook distribution list containing his/her address at the moment of sending, into a message;
- When creating a message, you can choose addresses to be excluded from the distribution list. To do that, simply create a new Outlook distribution list which name starts with the word "exclude", add the addresses to be excluded into that list, and enter the list name along with the others into the "To" field of the message being created;
- SPE is an excellent supplement to another product we offer: Subscription Manager, using which you can easily organize your own distribution lists users can subscribe to (unsubscribe from) themselves by sending e-mail requests. So, SPE and Subscription Manager, installed on one machine, provide for full-fledged mailing management.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002/XP (64-bit, 32-bit);
- Microsoft Office 365 with desktop Outlook version;
- Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8.
Download 20-days trial version
Download Send Personally, file size is 1233 KBytes:
Trial version of Send Personally (SPE) is fully functional, but there are two limitations:
- the number of addresses a message is sent to using SPE cannot exceed 500;
- the free trial usage period is 20 days.
If you would like to use this software after the 20 days evaluation period a registration is required.
You can order the fully licensed version over the Internet with any major credit card, bank-transfer or wire Paypal.
All prices inculde 19% german Tax.
Single user license
100-Users license *