Print Tools for Outlook is a Microsoft Outlook add-in. It will help you automatically print incoming and outgoing messages with attachments (as well as messages and attachments separately) without even opening them. The plug-in automatically unpacks and prints packed “*.zip” and “*.rar” attachments, and supports manual and automatic working modes. Program settings necessary for the automatic working mode intuitively clear and they are few.
Using Microsoft Outlook rules together with the Print Tools plug-in allows you to create a system that will automatically print messages and/or files attached to them. Although Microsoft Outlook has a standard printing rule, you can either specify (or forbid) file types or print an attachment separately from its message.
Print Tools makes it possible to print any message and attachment (as well as “notes”, “tasks”, etc.) of any format. To start printing, just click the Print Tools button on the Microsoft Outlook toolbar.
The program is ready to work right after you install it. Make your work with correspondence easier!
- Automatic printing of incoming and outgoing messages
- Printing of any items of Microsoft Outlook (messages, tasks, notes, etc.)
- Printing the selected items (or specified range) by two mouse clicks
- Handy Print Wizard helps you to print items in manual mode
- Printing the attachments packed by ZIP and RAR!
- Printing messages in any formats
- Automatic printing of any types of attachments which you can print manually
- Two styles of items printing.
- Supports two languages interface: English and German
Download 30-days trial version
Download Print Tools for Outlook, file size is 1707 KBytes:
Print Tools for Outlook is shareware. If you use this software after the 30 days evaluation period a registration is required.
You can order the fully licensed version over the Internet with any major credit card, bank-transfer or wire Paypal.
|Single user license||€28,50|
|100-Users license *||€1428|
All prices inculde 19% german Tax.