Mail Merge Toolkit is powerful add-in for Microsoft Office to extend mail merging capabilities in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher. It allows doing the following:
- Insert data fields into message subject, so that not only contents of a message but also its subject is personalized.
- One or more files can be attached to messages.
- To send HTML, RTF messages from Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook so that the security system doesn’t interfere and Internet links remain working (some problems with Internet links are already fixed by Office XP Service Pack 2, but not all).
- Send messages to multiple recipients in HTML, RTF and GIF formats right from Microsoft Publisher.
- When sending GIF messages from MS Publisher, HTML-links can be assigned for image areas (the image map technology). By using messages in GIF, you may be sure that your recipient will be able to read it with any email client.
The Mail Merge Toolkit dialog is in many respects alike the standard Microsoft Office box “Merge to Electronic Mail” (see screenshort). In that box, like in the standard one, you are to choose the data field containing recipient addresses, set message subject (of note, in Mail Merge Toolkit you can use automatic data field insertion like in document text), set the format, and choose files to be attached to each message if necessary.
Document merging with Mail Merge Toolkit is virtually the same as standard merging, but it gives you more opportunities and is more reliable in operation. It doesn’t cause false response of the security system, there is a possibility to interrupt sending, the number of already sent messages and messages to be sent is shown in the Mail Merge Toolkit information window.
With Mail Merge Toolkit you can really use power of Microsoft Office for professional mass mailing!
- Microsoft Office (64-bit, 32-bit) 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 (XP), 2002
- any version of Microsoft Windows starting from Microsoft Windows XP; no server licenses for Microsoft Windows are required;
We advise you to look at the tutorial tour which shows how the product is working.
Download 30-days trial version
Download Mail Merge Toolkit, file size is 2332 KBytes:
In unregistered version, the number of addresses a message is sent to using Mail Merge Toolkit cannot exceed 50 and the trial period is limited to 30 days.
You can order the fully licensed version over the Internet with any major credit card, bank-transfer or wire Paypal.
|Single user license||€28,50|
|100-Users license *||€1428|
All prices inculde 19% german Tax.