SmartSerialMail allows you to sent e-mails automatically to a large number of recipients. E-mails can be sent using up to 64 connections simultaneously, which allows an optimal usage of your internet connection. Each mail is send individually to its recipient, so that only his name appears in the To: section of the mail header.
Import your recipients lists from Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel or ASCII Files. SmartSerialMail could directly connect to almost all kinds of databases.
SmartSerialMail supports plain text and html mails. All mails and recipient groups can be saved in the SmartSerialMail database, which allows easy and effective work with a large numbers of recipients. The new user interface is easy to use and assists you in the necessary steps to send serial mails. Works with Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP. Try our fully functional 21-day free trial and see for yourself!
Fully functional 21-day free trial
Download (V3.2.1, SSMSetup.exe, deutsch / englisch, 3.082 KB):
- Supports up to 64 threads – the fastest way to send mail
- Unlimited number of placeholder
- Directly connect to databases
- Preview customized mails before sending
- Scheduled Sending (e.g. 20 mails every 5 minutes)
- Import from Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook or ASCII Files
- Individual mails, so only one recipient appears in the To section
- Comes with its own database
- Very easy to use user interface
- Supports plain text and html mails
- Free and fast user support