MAPILab Groupware Server provides real-time access to shared storage and folders stored on the server, as well as means for managing access rights. The server can be controlled from any computer with the help of a special program. Administrator status can be given to one or several users – as any user can cope with the task of administrating the server.
From a cliental point of view, folders on MAPILab Groupware Server look and behave exactly the same as folders on Microsoft® Exchange Server: the moment someone creates a new note in the folder, you will see it at your place.
In the same way that Microsoft® Outlook® works with Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Outlook works with MAPILab Groupware Server via the MAPI protocol. It allows clients to work together in real time, but imposes certain requirements concerning the reliability, performance and bandwidth of communication facilities.
Information about the requirements and compatibility of the product
- Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002/XP, 2003
- any version of Microsoft® Windows starting from Microsoft Windows 2000; no server licenses for Microsoft Windows are required. Please note, version for Windows NT 4.0 is here
- the products do not require Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino or any other server products
- the products can be deployed on a network where Microsoft Exchange Server is already deployed
- the products do not require the skills of a system administrator for their deployment and use
With MAPILab Groupware Server installed, you will be easily able to organize:
- Public mail folders;
- Public contact folders;
- Public calendars;
- Public task folders;
- Public notes folders;
- Public journals.
Download Trial Version
You can download a free trial version (3200 KB) of MAPILab Groupware Server and test it before purchasing:
The trial version of MAPILab Groupware Server is fully functional, but there are two limitations:
- free trial usage period is 30 days;
- Number of connections to the server is limited to 25 connections.
If you would like to use this software after the 30 days evaluation period a registration is required.
In order to legally access this server software, a Client Access License is required. The Client Access License is the license that gives a user the right to access the MAPILab Groupware Server. The server – side software is distributed for free, but the number of devices that can legally access that server simultaneously is limited to the number of Client Access Licenses purchased for that particular server. Click here to learn more about Client Access Licenses
You can order the fully licensed version over the Internet with any major credit card, bank-transfer or wire Paypal.
|Single user license||€58|