The Lepide Exchange Manager is an affordable alternative to expensive back-up systems. It allows the user to save selected information, instead of all the data, some of which may no longer be needed. Therewith much space on recovery-servers can be saved.
Lepide Exchange Manager also supports the following functions:
- The Lepide Exchange Manager is able to repair damaged Exchange-Databases.
- All back-ups can simultaneously be scanned for specific emails.
- The transfer of e-mails in newly created folders is also supported (for example PST, OST, EDB or Live Exchange Server).
- The automatic deletion of useless email saves a lot of storage space.
- Moving or copying messages from one PST folder to another gets much easier with Lepide Exchange Manager.
The costs for storage space on recovery servers can be reduced significantly by using this plugin. In addition, all departments in one company are able to search through the data quickly and easily.
Feel free to test this trial version without charge. The Plugin requires a version of Microsoft Outlook installed on your PC. The free demo gives you an insight into the extensive features of Lepide Exchange Manager. The file is about 16 MB. All downloads from our site are completely virus-free!
Perpetual Model: This version costs about 799 $ and retain their validity indefinitely.
Subscription Model: This version is about 349 $ and is valid for a predetermined period. After expiration of this license, it can be extended for another period. If the license is not renewed, the functions of the Lepide Exchange Manager will be reduced (It will be equal to the trial version).
All Microsoft Outlook versions (32 or 64 bit) and the following versions of Microsoft Exchange are supported: Microsoft Exchange 2000, Microsoft Exchange 2003, Microsoft Exchange 2007 and Microsoft Exchange 2010.